 General / 53301
  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) I think Steve has put his put his finger on the answer to the question. The hobby of LEGO, if you want to call it that is participant hobby--one which necessitates a great deal of creativity and energy, while watching NFL football is a (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

In lugnet.general, Tommy Armstrong wrote: <snip> (...) That makes sense (re: what Steve and Tommy are saying). AFOLs are more like comic publishers, not comic readers. So thank you for that insight, I hadn't thought of it that way. <snip> (...) (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) I second that. I'd love to see a sequel to the book, although I'm not sure of the market for it. Comments, Allan? - Kelly (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) I second that. I'd love to see a sequel to the book, although I'm not sure of the market for it. Comments, Allan? - Kelly I really think as BrickJournal evolves over the next few years, much of that will be done. For example the profiles of (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)