 General / 53249
    X-mas LEGO Loot ! - What's your's? —Eric Sophie
   Each year I ask all of you what you got for Christmas and or what you gave as Lego Gifts. So what was your Lego Loot?! Did you get a sweater or did you get that NXT you wanted? Lump of coal? I got the Big Bat Mobile, and a copy of the original Lego (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: X-mas LEGO Loot ! - What's your's? —Jordan Bradford
   (...) I got the four Exo-Force robots (7700 - 7703), my first foray into mecha-style building. It's interesting. I like the specialized joint pieces that are used but I don't know what I'll be able to use them for later other than more robots. :D I (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)