 General / 53251
Re: X-mas LEGO Loot ! - What's your's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:33:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
Each year I ask all of you what you got for Christmas and or what you gave as
Lego Gifts.

So what was your Lego Loot?!

Did you get a sweater or did you get that NXT you wanted?
Lump of coal?

I got the Big Bat Mobile, and a copy of the original Lego Brick patent, in a
really nice glass frame.

A copy of the original Lego Brick patent, in a really nice glass frame!!!!
What a nice gift! I also got a sweater. :(

What did you get/give?

What was your X-mas LEGO Loot?

I got the four Exo-Force robots (7700 - 7703), my first foray into mecha-style
building. It's interesting. I like the specialized joint pieces that are used
but I don't know what I'll be able to use them for later other than more robots.
:D

I downloaded the instructions that combine 7700 and 7701 into a larger model,
and it's pretty cool looking, so now I'm working on the other combined model
(for 7702 and 7703).