 General / 5324
  Re: strange idea

(...) Cool Gary! Will non-Michigonians willing to drive be invited? Will it be down near Motor City? How about a workshop on architectural rendering/simulation with LEGO elements? (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: strange idea

(...) It'll probably be at my house (space limitations). I'll have to have someone guard the LEGO (heh-heh). I live in an eastern suburb of Detroit. I wasn't thinking about architecture, but yes that would be a great idea. I include some building (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)