 General / 53182 (-5)
  video from interview for job in Lego Discovery (germany)

Hi! I found this on the net: (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  New homepage for LUGNET part 3

Hi all, Reference: (URL) and: (2 URLs) Thanks to all who were responding to the previous draft, here is another one: (URL) A few comments: --- Ted Michon wrote: I notice that if I have already visited a top 10 item that it's compacted and expands (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !!

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Wow, that's really nifty. Can you imagine how cool an entire NMRA 3-D layout model would look? Naturally the next question would be: so when are you going to add some trains? However I suspect I already know the answer: "Ross has been working (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: When is "Bring a minifig to work" day?

(...) Here's Todds' post when it became 'Bring Your Minifig to Work WEEK': (URL) And here's another thread about bringing figs to work: (URL) Ken (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

  Eric Harshbarger is interviewed

Though my LEGO career has slowed significantly in these past years, someone still found it worth their time to interview me for their "podcast". Currently the top of this webpage: (URL) that the interview was done a month ago, I, at least, enjoyed (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact