 General / 53172 (-5)
  Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 1

Hi all, Through some luck (and some cheap airfare) I decided to go to an overseas convention this year - Bricking Bavaria, to be exact. The display begins today, and there was setup all last night (and I mean ALL last night). The group of attendees (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX) !!

  Re: What is this part?

G'day, thanks for the info...Now I need to find another along with the rest of the set. At least I know what it is...Now I need to find out if it's complete or broken, and how it attatched to the baseplate, as it wouldn't stay on a duplo stud, and (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) It's from one of the sets like this: (URL) came with a large grey baseplate, and two of the parts you mention, so the baseplate with the letters/numbers could hang on the wall. Arne, Copenhagen (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) It's from one of the sets like this: (URL) they came with a large grey baseplate, and two of the parts you mention, so the baseplate with the letters/numbers could hang on the wall. Arne, Copenhagen (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Rockstars on 'Yahoo TV- The 9'

I thought this would be intersting for everybody to see. LEGO Rockstars! 'Yahoo TV- The 9' (URL) Images are on Brickshelf: (URL) Enjoy! (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact