 General / 53152 (-10)
  Lego people in Greece (Ellas)?

Hi all! Since I am probably going to greece next year, I'd like to know whether there are any people in greece dealing with lego.... some help maybe, could be fun to meet BR Sonnich (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.gr)

  LEGO KoL! [Build a Scene of KoL out of LEGO!!!].

If you're a fan of KoL ((URL) Kingdom of Loathing> for your n00bs), here's a (URL) contest> for you! Hurry, entries must be in before Dec. 8th. Link: (URL) --Mike. (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) I think some method of preventing identity spoofing is a requirement for maintaining the integrity of any online forum. I use the web interface almost exclusively, so I've not found these systems as cumbersome as those who favor other posting (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

I think there are two main issues, one technical and one social. The technical. The need to confirm all the postings was introduced at a time when there was a problem of people posting under other people's identities. Maybe then this heavy-handed (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Build it MISB

Ever wanted to enjoy that MISB set? Maybe just 'check if it is complete'? Well now you can without ruining the 'mint-ness'...* (URL) (pic=link) *offer valid for selected lego sets only... Also great if you don't want to lose the pieces in the car... (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Rahkshi USB drive

Ever since NW BrickCon, where one of the Dirty Brickster gifts was a modified USB thumb drive embedded into a 2x6 LEGO brick, I've wanted to try playing with something like that. So, with all the good deals on personal electronics last weekend, I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Wishlist to LEGO?

(...) Hi Larry, I don't know whether there's something in the tube already, so I'd suggest to wait for an "official" announcement from an ambassador, otherwise the wishlist could break up and would be harder to follow. I just created (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: Wishlist to LEGO?

I say we just start it. I think the Paradisa sets should be redone. With all of the new parts the sets could be redesigned to look even cooler. Larry (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wishlist to LEGO?

(...) Having a group like that (lugnet.announce.ambassador) might be a good idea. And I really like to see that survey is translated or separately started here, too... Cheers (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Wishlist to LEGO?

Hi, the German ambassadors started a new survey a few hours ago, asking what kind of sets we would like from LEGO: (URL) such a survey planned here too? If not, should we translate it? And another question: Would it be useful to have a group (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact