 General / 53129
    Re: Has Babylon Fallen? —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) And they spread throughout the world. With new lands to fill their populations grew. Facing new challenges as they lived in new environments, they had to learn to innovate. Finding new resources, they enriched themselves. As the new societies (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has Babylon Fallen? —Chris Phillips
   (...) I hope you are right. But it still sounds like a long way to go to get right back to where LUGNET once was - a place to facilitate sharing for the betterment of all facets of the hobby. (...) I see what you are saying, but in the past these (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)