 General / 53127
    Moses & the Ten Commandments Body Art —Brendan Powell Smith
   I sent this to the Brick Testament mailing list yesterday, but I thought you guys might be interested in seeing it as well. I was quite surprised this week to get an e-mail from a young woman in South Carolina who got tattoo in the likeness of Moses (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !

        Re: Moses & the Ten Commandments Body Art —Edward Welsh
   Holy Moses! Will this young lady regret her choice of icon when you give up all this atheist nonsense and are born again? Hey, it could happen. -Teddy (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Moses & the Ten Commandments Body Art —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) I don't find it too hard to believe that someone would regret a tattoo choice later in their life, but I'm not sure why a change in my religious beliefs would have any affect on this young woman. I don't know if she is religious or not. From (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)