 General / 53117
  Re: Jlug?

(...) I strongly suggest you to come, sign up, say hello, and lurk aroud by yourself in there. It takes only minutes and requires no capital (emotinol or otherwise). I don't think anybody's opinions or descriptions will hold much water when it comes (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Jlug?

(...) thank you kind sir for invitation. But what would I pay for such membership entry? And is their qualifications I must pocess for my entry? khan (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Jlug?

(...) Well, I'm sure Janey will take your money anyway, but there's no fee :). As far as qualifications go, if (URL) makes you giggle, you've got everything you need. Soren (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)