 General / 53109
    Re: Jlug? —Timothy Gould
   (...) Chris Magno from rtl (...) rec.toys.lego Toronto. The LUG for Toronto (...) Which is where Chris lives (...) It depends on the sort of info. In terms of learning about LEGO it is pretty rare that JLUG will have something the Lugnet doesn't (...) (18 years ago, 8-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jlug? —Khan Pendergrass
     goodness - thank you much for such informative posting Mr. Gould. You are very much helpful and courtous to my questions. I would wish more people in the world to be like your postings I think. khan (18 years ago, 8-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jlug? —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) Yet there's a lot of great builders hanging out there, and a reasonable question will often get a useful answer. And curses, smack, in-jokes and general goofiness. (...) (18 years ago, 9-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)