 General / 53102 (-5)
  Re: Jlug?

(...) I think it is awesome. You should read the FAQ (URL) bar is more of the same with even more freedom. Jude (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: LUGNET Parts-search?

(...) The LUGNET part-search is at least partially borken. It is also several years out-of-date. I'd definitely recommend using Peeron instead. Steve (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Jlug?

Dearest fellow brickers What does people think of this jlug that I have seen reference to? Is it an OK website or portal? What is in the bar area? Thanks for youre considerations. khan (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  LUGNET Parts-search?

This hardly qualifies as a big deal, but I wanted to verify whether the LUGNET part-search is functioning. I did a search for "bracket" and got no hits. Sure, I can go to Peeron, but I'd still like to know if the function functions functionally (...) (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Lego DISPLAY, this weekend in Toronto

This weekend (Nov. 3, 4, 5) at the International Centre in Toronto, Ontario the Ontario Lego Builders Group will display their creative efforts. If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, and with in driving range of Toronto, consider (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact