 General / 52932 (-5)
  Re: [involves Tim Gould again] Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) Um, how exactly is (URL) directly feedback on what you asked? You asked "P.S.S Could not post to: lugnet.announce.brickshelf", to which Jeff replied "The lugnet.announce.brickshelf group is postable to only by Kevin (and perhaps a few other (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) Actually, scrub that, I'm wrong. The answer was in the Zerostuds forum but I can't check it now. Tim (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) The avatar tag gets applied to folders that don't have a Lego image as their first one (alphabetically) IIRC from something Kevin posted on the Zerostuds forum, which appears to have disappeared. Tim (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Resale shops / whose been geting your brick buck this year?

most of my purchases have come from new sets and pretty much all of the rest have been at a local second hand toy shop that I go to (they do LEGO by the part and by the set and I am one of their best customers) Right now though I have pretty much (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Resale shops / whose been geting your brick buck this year?

(...) Maybe it's a socio/geographic thing. I live in Chicago so there are dozens of resale shops, and enough affluence that alot of folks just prefer to drop it off for that warm-fuzzy-feeling and tax write off rather than bother with Ebay. I do (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact