 General / 52883
    YALUB (Yet Another Lego USB Drive) —Thomas Stangl
   Well, I finally got off my butt and tore apart one of my SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB drives, and fit it into Lego. I decided to use plates so I could add more color. Pics are at (URL) it took was a Dremel, some MEK to glue it up, and a LOT of fiddling, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)