 General / 52882 (-5)
  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

In lugnet.general, Josh Breese wrote: .... (...) Getting pissed is our business, and we can do it how we want. I suggest not getting mad at us for protecting our assets and profits. Cheers, Selçuk (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: One really ticked off Lego customer!

(...) By an amazing coincidence, I just got an email from LEGO.com this morning that says that they have free shipping on orders of $75 or more, and when I go to (URL) they have the free shipping promotion right on the main page. That would take (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

(...) I knew the price of the parts and that there would be shipping however I didn’t know about the new shipping price structure or the sales tax thing until the second page of checkout. (...) If I did, I would, but that is not the case. I am after (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO Star Wars II Demo released

A PC demo version of LEGO Star Wars II has been released by LucasArts, and is available for download. Here's one place: (URL) I had the opportunity to play a dev build of the game a little more than a week ago (made it through the first five (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.games, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

(...) What do you have to complain about? If I place the same order on S@H I get a final price of 1182.25 SEK ($165.379 according to (URL) the fact that the average US person has 30-70% more money to spend than a Swede doesn't make the equation (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact