 General / 52874
  Re: removing black marker from transparent pieces

Break fluid works great. swab a little bit on with a cue tip. let stand for a few minutes then wipe off. bob (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: removing black marker from transparent pieces-CLEANING

(...) Thanks for the suggestion, Bob. The brake fluid worked! It even removed the cloudiness caused by trying out the hairspray for removal. (I didn't have a dry erase marker so I couldn't try that method.) Janice (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)