 General / 5284
  Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

So far, I've only used LDraw's partlist and Lutz's, but I must say Steve's looks very promising. When it comes to Lego databases, there is an infinite amount of data we all wish to enter or seek on. Here's my two ideas to make Mission Impossible a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) Hi all A standard naming convention is defenetively a must, weither Ldraw or Aucxilla or what ever it is, my self, I build a db for part inventory giving my own Part Number, Description and it is confusing with all the part auction around. In (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)