 General / 52830
Re: Lego factory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:19:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
It doesn't appear that purchases of custom factory models can be made.

I wanted to buy 10 more dark red walls for my town:

<http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=52572>

Does anyone know what is up?  Can this be part of moving production to other
countries?  Seems to early for that, no?

Jonathan

I believe there is a time limit to models not uploaded to the gallery. You could
be running into that maybe?

Here it is uploaded again
http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=6AB6B0B6-F9F2-4787-969A-837F8B5E4F83

and it should now appear in the gallery sometime

Tim