 General / 52572
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 20:45:11 GMT

--SNIP--
   Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for the reply. That is great news!!

Is anyone interested in helping “someone who can’t download the software to his business computer” out by designing and posting for purchase (in the gallery, I think) a dark red brick wall that uses 100-200 dark red 1x2 bricks?

I’d be incredibly grateful!

Jonathan

who is only online at work, not at home :o(

If I understand how this works my excellent new MOC WallofDkRed (112 pieces for £8.96) should be available here

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=6532857a-ffc2-444c-ae80-5ef653df5797

Let me know if it doesn’t work.

Tim