 General / 52613
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 20:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --SNIP--

If I understand how this works my excellent new MOC WallofDkRed (112 pieces for £8.96) should be available here

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=6532857a-ffc2-444c-ae80-5ef653df5797

Let me know if it doesn’t work.

Tim

So, I ordered 10 of these on Tuesday (order still processing). Thanks once again Tim. I imagine they’ll come in 10 factory boxes. I am wondering, though, If people start buying, for example bricks from Marc’s lists (10 parts per pack) if they would be coming in individual factory boxes?

Example: if someone buys 50 packs of 10 2x2 light bley tiles, will they ship in 50 individual factory boxes? I wonder if TLG thought of this or has a solution?

I for one could care less about recvg the factory boxes.

Jonathan