 General / 52792
Re: LEGO® Bandit gets 13 months in prison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 01:28:35 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
   LEGO thief receives 13 months in prison http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1151978120295270.xml&coll=7

Wow, this is really interesting. Many AFOLs could have these resold sets at home, especially if they were resold through eBay. Has there ever been a Lego-related crime on such scale? I don’t recall ever seeing one.

-Shiri