 General / 5275
    Re: strange idea —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Back to the original idea......... San Diego (Legoland Carlsbad) sounds like a great cold weather gathering place. Or something more central.... like Chicago? (Only 5 hours by auto for me, but I can load up the car with LEGO stuff that way). (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: strange idea —Paul Foster
     (...) Come on Gary, Minneapolis is only 12 hours from Detroit. You can make it two weekends from now. Or maybe figure out how to ride in Larry's bag... (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: strange idea —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Cool Gary! Will non-Michigonians willing to drive be invited? Will it be down near Motor City? How about a workshop on architectural rendering/simulation with LEGO elements? (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: strange idea —Gary R. Istok
    (...) It'll probably be at my house (space limitations). I'll have to have someone guard the LEGO (heh-heh). I live in an eastern suburb of Detroit. I wasn't thinking about architecture, but yes that would be a great idea. I include some building (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)