 General / 52749
    Um, glitch or what? —Kyle Henneberque
   (...) a lot of spam in the forums. Kyle (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Um, glitch or what? —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
   Well since you ask about it, Kyle: After repairing the mail2news gateway yesterday, we realized that news-authentication failed to work correctly, and in the small timeslot until we shut down mail2news again, a bunch of spam went through. mail2news (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)