 General / 52747 (-20)
  Re: Custom Lego soldiers for sale

Hi all, I'm selling some more of my custom Lego soldiers on eBay - these are brand new assembled only for selling. They are fully compatable with the Lego Adventurers range. (URL) If you would like these, please place a bid, you might win them. If (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Is someone posting spammy messages?

It shure looks like it. In various groups too. What does CHINA GOLD CORP or Hoodia 920+ have to do with LEGO toys? Arn't there better places on the Net to talk about stock market investments and weight loss? This is LUGNET. I come here expecting to (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Wutz up with those last 2 messages?

What laguage are thay in? I shure don't wanna click the links within. Is someone spamming LUGNET? (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  =?iso-2022-jp?B?Rnc6GyRCJFIkKyRrJEckOSEiTWgkRkxjJCgkXiQ7JHMkKyEpGyhC?=

$B$R$+$k$G$9!"D>@\%...^$7$?!#(B $B:#Lk$O;d$NGq$^$C$...;$s$+!)(B $B;d!":#F|$[$+$N?M$...J$s$G$9(B 2$B?M$G=IGq$r$H$C$F...$$G$9!#(B $B%[%F%k$N$*6b$O$b$.../$@$5$$(B $B:#%A%c%C%H$K$$$k$...9$+$i!D(B (URL) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCPDpOaSQ3JF4kORsoQg==?=

@ „¬„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª...„ª„ª„ª„ªš „«ƒGƒbƒ`D‚«‚ȐlÈ‚ª...ƒgII@„« š„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª...„ª„ª„ª„ª„® lÈU—ª“üŒû (URL) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  MechaHub - Global Lego Mecha Database - Site now Live!

In the last 6 years the Lego Mecha genre has produced thousands of models. Until now Lego Mecha models were spread across the web... alone... scared... (but well armed)... and... homeless... Until now. It is my pleasure to announce a new website (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

(URL) Official Rules to Two Mindstorms Challenges Released! And odds and ends! ===...=== We are pleased to release the rules to two of the upcoming Mindstorms challenges. PDF Rules to these are the (URL) Sumo> and (URL) Ball Gathering.> “Great Ball (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Legoland Model Builder Search Finalist journal

This is a journal of my experience as a Legoland model builder finalist. Sorry about the length...but I have a lot to report Before I begin, I need to tip my hat to three individuals. The first hat tip goes to my wonderful wife Michelle. From the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Change of Addy and....Age?

Welcome back Hendo! Good to see you returned! (...) If you fill out this form: (URL) again with the new email, it should update for you. It may take a few days to go through, so don't do it right before a flurry of posts. You should also update your (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Change of Addy and....Age?

Ha! I just happened to look at my profile on Lugnet and was surprised to notice my age. What surprised me is that I haven't given much thought to such things since I turned 30, and I honestly didn't know how old I was up until Lugnet of all things (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

(...) Thanks Gary! It is always a joy to read some content out of an experts mind like your's! I think you have shows how completely crazy the argumentation of this "Clotaire Rapaille" is. None of the arguments seems to be based on facts but all of (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) OK, it looks like this issue has been fixed. I tried to email LEGO about this, had to go through the web forms, then got an email back telling me I had to basically go through exactly the same web form process again, but start from the Factory (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

Hi Marc, (...) no, not at all, sounds more like bullshit. (...) I guess that's pretty universal, I did that when I was a child in the late sixties and seventies, and I still do it today, along with everybody else I know. Jürgen (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Black 1x1 plates! Would you believe it? The commonest cack I have kicking around at home, and LEGO Factory doesn't have any! If you build them into any model, it comes up as 'not available'. It's maddening trying to build something where you (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  BrickNebula Episode 15: Marcon Recap

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 15: Marcon Recap>. This is a quick podcast -- it's a audio recap from our club meeting about the Marcon display. It might be boring to the casual listener -- and if you're a fan (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

Well lets see there are a few things missing from this Doctors discussions.... 1) Most Lego sets from 1955-65 had one thing in common.... the picture on the box top had nothing to do with what was inside the box! 2) Until around 1965 most sets (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

(...) --SNIP-- (...) As with all generalisations this is likely to have some degree of truth to it. The article is a little trite but the point is interesting. I've certainly noticed that AFOLs from different countries tend to have different (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.us, FTX)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

(...) I guess I can't agree with the analogy, unless they're driving at something very different. American kids do NOT want to go build their own things. They follow the instructions, and they're done. True, I think the model often comes apart when (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

Just saw this via Google News: (URL) Selling Lego and The "Culture Code" for Germany> by Clotaire Rapaille (June 6, 2006) DNA makes a creature human, but what makes someone an American? Is there a "culture code" that programs us to become German, or (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Spongebob Sets Out Now

The new spongebob sets are out now at toys r us just thought i would share (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact