 General / 52742 (-10)
  MechaHub - Global Lego Mecha Database - Site now Live!

In the last 6 years the Lego Mecha genre has produced thousands of models. Until now Lego Mecha models were spread across the web... alone... scared... (but well armed)... and... homeless... Until now. It is my pleasure to announce a new website (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

(URL) Official Rules to Two Mindstorms Challenges Released! And odds and ends! ===...=== We are pleased to release the rules to two of the upcoming Mindstorms challenges. PDF Rules to these are the (URL) Sumo> and (URL) Ball Gathering.> “Great Ball (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Legoland Model Builder Search Finalist journal

This is a journal of my experience as a Legoland model builder finalist. Sorry about the length...but I have a lot to report Before I begin, I need to tip my hat to three individuals. The first hat tip goes to my wonderful wife Michelle. From the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Change of Addy and....Age?

Welcome back Hendo! Good to see you returned! (...) If you fill out this form: (URL) again with the new email, it should update for you. It may take a few days to go through, so don't do it right before a flurry of posts. You should also update your (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Change of Addy and....Age?

Ha! I just happened to look at my profile on Lugnet and was surprised to notice my age. What surprised me is that I haven't given much thought to such things since I turned 30, and I honestly didn't know how old I was up until Lugnet of all things (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

(...) Thanks Gary! It is always a joy to read some content out of an experts mind like your's! I think you have shows how completely crazy the argumentation of this "Clotaire Rapaille" is. None of the arguments seems to be based on facts but all of (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) OK, it looks like this issue has been fixed. I tried to email LEGO about this, had to go through the web forms, then got an email back telling me I had to basically go through exactly the same web form process again, but start from the Factory (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

Hi Marc, (...) no, not at all, sounds more like bullshit. (...) I guess that's pretty universal, I did that when I was a child in the late sixties and seventies, and I still do it today, along with everybody else I know. Jürgen (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Black 1x1 plates! Would you believe it? The commonest cack I have kicking around at home, and LEGO Factory doesn't have any! If you build them into any model, it comes up as 'not available'. It's maddening trying to build something where you (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  BrickNebula Episode 15: Marcon Recap

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 15: Marcon Recap>. This is a quick podcast -- it's a audio recap from our club meeting about the Marcon display. It might be boring to the casual listener -- and if you're a fan (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact