 General / 52740
  Legoland Model Builder Search Finalist journal

This is a journal of my experience as a Legoland model builder finalist. Sorry about the length...but I have a lot to report Before I begin, I need to tip my hat to three individuals. The first hat tip goes to my wonderful wife Michelle. From the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Legoland Model Builder Search Finalist journal

(...) Arthur- Thanks for you informative and personal report on the how the whole process went (Even if I only say your post for the first time 5 months later!). -Ted (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland Model Builder Search Finalist journal

I also enjoyed reading this (don't know how I missed it!) If it is any consolation I've admired a lot of your buildings and good* math teachers are in very short supply! (*)I'm just assuming ; ) I mean you like lego so... When you do get back and (...) (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)