 General / 52738
  Change of Addy and....Age?

Ha! I just happened to look at my profile on Lugnet and was surprised to notice my age. What surprised me is that I haven't given much thought to such things since I turned 30, and I honestly didn't know how old I was up until Lugnet of all things (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Change of Addy and....Age?

Welcome back Hendo! Good to see you returned! (...) If you fill out this form: (URL) again with the new email, it should update for you. It may take a few days to go through, so don't do it right before a flurry of posts. You should also update your (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.general)