 General / 52722
    Server Hiccup? —Wayne McCaul
   I'm getting a bunch of old posts via email all at once. Stuff from at least the end of April, probably older. I know this has happned a couple of years ago and I got something like 300+ emails in a very short time. I assume it's not just me at this (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Server Hiccup? —Jack Hawk
     (...) A big ME TOO! --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

        Re: Server Hiccup? —Steven Barile
     ME TOO. Mostly from .trains SteveB (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Server Hiccup? —Gereon Stein
   Folks, I need to apologize, we are preparing a new server for lugnet.com and somehow today's transfer of data seems to have spawned a number of news-to-mail forwards for you subscribers out there. This was not intended and should not happen again. (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)