 General / 52707 (-10)
  News Video Podcast, Ideas Needed!

Hey everyone, I am planning on starting up a video podcast that talks about some of the different building techniques, and then demonstrates them using real bricks. Each episode will probably only be a few minutes long, depending. Question is, where (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: attaching batman logo stickers to the batmobile and batboat sets

(...) On the 'Legions of Gotham' forum, the designer for the Batman stickers posted about this awhile back. He created extra Bat symbols so people could stick them on whatever they wanted - notebooks, cell phones, or as Pete suggested, your (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Pyramid on Robot Chicken

Greetings, Whilst browsing (read: wasting time) I came across these animations: I think this originally aired last year on Season 1 of "Robot Chicken" on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. (Rated TV 14 for language... I didn't know Duplo could be used as (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Vending Machine

(...) Utterly cool! /Tore (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Quick Follow-up. I did recieve the 4 missing parts about 2 days ago. LEGO Customer Service comes through again. -Eric (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  BrickJournal 4: The LCAD Issue

(URL) is here! This issue is 96 pages, and includes event reports from Europe, interviews with Alban Nanty and Mark Larson, and how-tos on LCAD software! Not to mention the Bat stuff.... You can download Issue 4 here: (URL) Full Torrent,> (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  GeekBrick.com, Podcast Only!

GeekBrick.com will no longer be posting news on the site, as it is now going to be a weekly podcast. In a way, it is similar to the Bricks in my Pocket podcast in the sense that they have most of their LEGO news, etc, on the podcast. The two full (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: attaching batman logo stickers to the batmobile and batboat sets

(...) There's always your forehead. Mr.stump and I were thinking the same thing as he assembled his son's set. pete.w (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

The contest is a good idea and I agree that this sort of thing is one of the best concrete things we can do to promote the continuance of 9V trains. Thanks for setting it up. One comment on the rules/guidelines: Clarity of the instructions - not (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Finnally have a website

Just in case anyone cares: cowinacan.com was going to add it to my lugnet member page but forgot my password and such and don't feel like going through hassle of trying to get it. Hope you enjoy it. Steve DeCraemer (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact