 General / 52688
  Re: SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

(...) FYI, the train wheels and any Factory model including train wheels is currently showing up as "Not Available". See my post on 'Trains' parts from LEGO Factory: (URL) About the contest - excellent idea. This is a great point: It will give us an (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

(...) Yes I had noticed that, I am hoping that it is just a temporary hicup in the system. I wouldn't think they would have "Sold Out" already on Train Wheels. (...) Thanks, this is was a very fortunate side effect of having LEGO Factory come out (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)