 General / 52685
Re: How to remove Click-hinge axles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 02:39:47 GMT

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:IzJ63p.Hp3@lugnet.com...
Hey all,

Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has any techniques they can offer on
how
to separate this part:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/47455

from this part:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/48171

I've tried a Technic axle but to no avail.

Thanks!

David Simmons

A dremel works nicely on those stubborn parts. :P

-Rob (who actually uses David Eaton's method)
www.brickmodder.net