 General / 52677
  How to remove Click-hinge axles?

Hey all, Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has any techniques they can offer on how to separate this part: (URL) this part: (URL) tried a Technic axle but to no avail. Thanks! David Simmons (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to remove Click-hinge axles?

(...) into one of these: (URL) Or some similar part. Then, you can get a better handhold and pry them apart a little easier. DaveE (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:IzJ63p.Hp3@lugnet.com... (...) A dremel works nicely on those stubborn parts. :P -Rob (who actually uses David Eaton's method) www.brickmodder.net (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to remove Click-hinge axles?

(...) Thanks very much, Dave E, for your excellent suggesting which worked perfectly upon testing! I'm trying to match the colors of all these different parts so that my assemblies are of one color. Dave S. (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)