 General / 52667 (-10)
  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) My order, placed a.m. on 5/9 for 10 copies of Tim Gould's dark red wall of 1x2's, is still "in process". Though I check the status a couple of times a day, I am not worried just yet. I am a little anxious just to see the process thru and to (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) That's good, I didn't want more boxes to recycle. Then again, if someone were to create a set that they wanted to pass out as gifts, in that case, they might want a separate box for each. So they should probably consider offering that as an (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: House of Bricks 2006 Report, or "That wasn't supposed to happen"

(...) Yeah, sorry I drove it off the table while destroying Felix's castle with my robot. (...) Steve has tried to portray this as my agressively hitting his front bumper with the side of my robot. Don't listen to him. Watch the viedo: (URL) He even (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.general, FTX)

  A new way to justify your hobby....

Sure town, train, castle and space are great... BUT this creation, is beyond cool... (URL) starting on mine tonight!!! Janey "Hit me, Barkeep, Red Brick" (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  House of Bricks 2006 Report, or "That wasn't supposed to happen"

Hi all, Things didn't go right for 2BeContinued, the sponsor convention to House of Bricks. Through some odd factors, the covention lost a sizable amount of money. So much, the meeting space wasn't paid for. On top of that, two of the three guests (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Verify full street addresses of the Atlanta Lego stores?

Anyone? I can't believe no one in GA has answered, here or in the Atlanta group. I now know the Outlet is definitely correct. But I have no confirmation of the Dawsonville store (need to know if it is WAY out of my way as I suspect). Tom Stangl, (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

(...) Bruce, I'm pretty sure Speaknspell is Steve Witt, Community Relations Coordinator for TLG, one of Jake's "students". You probably know of Steve already? In case you don't, here is (URL) his blog>. -Bryan (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I remember I was beside myself that day...;-) Actually, I had intended to create a page, but didn't get the hang of it right away, and settled for a simple edit instead (which obviously any idiot such as myself can figure out;-) (...) I'll (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Legofan.org status?

(...) Hey Christian. I apologize that we have not been more clear about what is going on. LEGOFan is far from being dead, but we are certainly in a painful transition phase right now. Richard Morton has been very graciously running the LEGOFan site (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I'll support this. Klas has made a fantastic job of getting the initial links set up. Now all it needs is for people to keep them up to date. I go there any time I need to find out about a theme or area of Lego I'm not familiar with. Tim (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact