 General / 52662 (-10)
  Re: Verify full street addresses of the Atlanta Lego stores?

Anyone? I can't believe no one in GA has answered, here or in the Atlanta group. I now know the Outlet is definitely correct. But I have no confirmation of the Dawsonville store (need to know if it is WAY out of my way as I suspect). Tom Stangl, (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

(...) Bruce, I'm pretty sure Speaknspell is Steve Witt, Community Relations Coordinator for TLG, one of Jake's "students". You probably know of Steve already? In case you don't, here is (URL) his blog>. -Bryan (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I remember I was beside myself that day...;-) Actually, I had intended to create a page, but didn't get the hang of it right away, and settled for a simple edit instead (which obviously any idiot such as myself can figure out;-) (...) I'll (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Legofan.org status?

(...) Hey Christian. I apologize that we have not been more clear about what is going on. LEGOFan is far from being dead, but we are certainly in a painful transition phase right now. Richard Morton has been very graciously running the LEGOFan site (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I'll support this. Klas has made a fantastic job of getting the initial links set up. Now all it needs is for people to keep them up to date. I go there any time I need to find out about a theme or area of Lego I'm not familiar with. Tim (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) Unless someone else has taken to being you, you seem to have got at least the basics right ;) I noticed your edit the other day. A good place to start with BrickWiki is probably the (URL) FAQ>. Tim PS. It has come to my attention that the (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

Hey, Flickr user Speaknspell (this is a space guy - anyone know who they are?) has a (URL) much larger picture> of the set and also one (URL) of the figs>. Thanks to Bluemoose of FBTB for pointing this out. Bruce (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

Another fan effort that needs more publicity is (URL) Wiki-Brick-Links> by Klas Schöldström. This is simply a fan-updatable link database using the wiki format. Ultimately an interactive site is the only solution to the constant problem of outdated (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I concur wholeheartedly. On principle I personally will never use it, and I would encourage all other AFOLs to avoid it as well, sticking to the homegrown original (URL) Brickwiki>. In fact, I think that there should be a frontpage link on (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) Also announced (URL) here>. IMO this is not a legitimate effort but is an attachment. (URL) Brickwiki> (no extra i) has been around for quite some time, is quite comprehensive and is most definitely an AFOL effort. To be honest, I'm really (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact