 General / 52647 (-5)
  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

(...) Wow, that is a very cool set! me want!!!! :D Ben (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

(URL) of Gotham has a picture!!> (First saw this linked on Eurobricks.) The set looks awesome, particularly for castle fans. Bruce (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

(...) I also the Arkham set on another ambassador project. $80 sounds about right for the size and number of figures. I will definitely pick this up for the villains. The Riddler, Scarecrow, and Nightwing figures are nice. Ben (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Currently of the elements are picked in the "picking room" in Billund. The parts are bagged and shipped to Enfield where they are then boxed and sent out across the USA. I am actually surprised that such a small order had so many missing (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Interestingly, while you don't get multiple boxes you do get all the "Paper Cover inserts". So if you go crazy you could end up with a ream of paper. -Eric (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact