 General / 52640
  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Cool. What day did you place your order? I placed an order for Tim Gould's dark red wall (x10) on Tuesday a.m. and it is still listed as processing. I figured on a slight delay for the first few days of orderes while TLG gets acclimated to the (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I placed my order around 11pm Eastern US time on Monday. Mine was listed as processing and just suddenly went to "Shipped" and "Delivered" in one day. It is interesting because my understanding is that all LF orders are processed in Denmark (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Currently of the elements are picked in the "picking room" in Billund. The parts are bagged and shipped to Enfield where they are then boxed and sent out across the USA. I am actually surprised that such a small order had so many missing (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)