 General / 52639
    Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I should also not that you should NOT throw away the bags that your LEGO Factory parts come in. Thay are labeled with a bar code and several referance numbers. If you need to get missing parts this information is very important in determining (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Here is a photo. The first 2 bags are "Save 9v Trains" containers (printed on the bag). The third is the little fig I got. Note the missing head, hat, scarf, and 2x3 black plate. (URL) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)