 General / 52637 (-10)
  Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

10 were Save 9v Train containers and all came in one Box (Hurray!) and al seem complete although I have not assembled them all yet. Each set came in its own baggie. 1 set was just a minifig with a billboard which you can see here... (URL) of 12 (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

(...) Thx to both you and nathan for the info, Sounding good. Hopefully it appears at TRU in AU as well. Have yet to see the UCS Batmobile , Batcave or Catwoman set over here yet :( . Aaron A (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) I had the same problem, and found out it was because there had to be a sound file added from here: (URL) that, and give it a shot. Joe Meno (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) I just wanted to chime in and say that the LDD update is great. But the software is no longer working. It seems to crash every time I launch it. I even downloaded a new copy and reinstalled it. I thought it was going to work, because it was (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) And beleive it or not, LDD use the LDraw Step to generate the building instructions !! So if you correctly put the steps under MLCAD, the building instructions will be perfect under LDD... (which was a weak point of LDD). yours. (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hmmm.........

I'm working on converting and compressing the 2.66 gigs of video for everyone who didn't get a disc. I'll host it on brickspace.net -Stefan- (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.general, FTX)

  On line LEGO building Instructions

Hi, You have certainly noticed that TLC offers free online PDF building instructions downloads. In fact, TLC has not, AFAIK, officially announced or publicized this. Until now, only old (more than 3 years old) BIs were available for donwloading, for (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

Well the rumours on Eurobricks are (URL) here>. They're saying Arkham Asylum will be the main addition to the line... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

(...) Coming out later this year, the "Arkham Assylum" set will be a Toys R Us exclusive. It will feature all four figs you mentioned, as well as another Batman, this time in a glider thingee. The set itself has jail cells for all of the figs, with (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is

Moring After going nuts and batmaning out this weekend, It occured to me that we appear to be missing a set, or a set to be released later. If you look at the original teaser picks (URL) you have Poison ivy, Nightwing, Scarecrow and the Riddler, (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact