 General / 52608
  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) OMG!!!! so it does! Even big, complicated models. Way to go, LEGO Factory team! Although, not only are some (many?) of the parts I use not available at all, even when those are removed by LDD before uploading, I can't buy the model. The screen (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Add the MyTrain pallete, and then delete the custom pallete for your MOC to get something you can buy. (Warning...it won't be pretty). --Bram (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Sigh. How do I do that? I've pointed and clicked at every icon and menu I can find, and no palette controls show themselves. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) OK, got it. Found the rest of this thread too.... being spread into NG's I don't read in my newsreader, I had missed most of it. I can see I'm going to have to design to the LDD palette to make this really useful, but it's sure an order of (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.general)