 General / 52537
    Re: Do You Sort on Vacation? —John Neal
   (...) <sigh> I remember when the GMLTC displayed at the Kidvention in LLC way back in '99. I bought 40 tubs from the BIG store. Gave the tubs to some MCs [1] and packed the rest into a rather large box-- thanks to the light-traveling Abner Finley (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage, FTX)

        Re: Do You Sort on Vacation? —Thomas Stangl
   Doh! I wish you would have told me then! Odds are they just pitched the tubs, and I could have packed at least some of them in my car. The new tubs suck, as the lids don't clip on very securely, and the studs sticking up take up a bit too much space (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage)