 General / 52498
52497  |  52499
Subject:
Do You Sort on Vacation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 03:06:53 GMT

We do!

If you have a large LEGO collection like we do, and if you like to build A LOT but not clean up after so much (like we do), then you are probably like us in that you have A LOT of unsorted bricks around (like we do).

And who has the time to sort? Unless you are on vacation....

Yup. Whenever we vacation to Florida, I pack an entire suitcase (this vacation it weighed 50 pounds:-) full of LEGO to sort.

The dinner table often appears thusly.

Ross is (as is the rest of the family) LESS than thrilled to have LEGO on vacation, but I LOVE IT:-)

So I read 1 or 2 less books. It was worth it. This year, Ross and I (ahem, mostly I) sorted the entire lot. It is a good feeling to have one’s collection nice and organized, and a lot more fun to build that way, too.

Anyone else crazy enough to sort on vacation?

JOHN