 General / 52477 (-5)
  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Hi, this is a very interesting discussion! Concerning the Ambassadors I have heard that they had 1500 emails in only one season. If you have to read (and partly answer) 1500 e-mails, this will keep you busy enough to stay out of other forums. (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC)

(...) Well unfortunately there was no "What are your current personal commitments" question on the application, so LEGO had no way to evaluate that information. Surely it makes more sense, and is much easier for the applicant to evaluate it, and (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC)

(...) Berate you? Not me, at any rate, although I can't speak for anyone else. But I DO find it interesting how you hone in on just one point so often. I do think in this case it's an interesting point, though. To widen it out a bit, it certainly (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) I think this is an interesting and valid set of questions. I think the answer to Q1 has two pieces. Yes, the NDA acts to silence people from making observations and suggestions because those comments may conflict with known facts. And yes, it (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC)

(...) Well, I'm sorry, but I have to ask - if you have so many other commitments, why did you apply? I'm sure there's many others who would have loved to participate, and have more time to contribute. Note: Certain members of the community will (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact