 General / 52442 (-5)
  2006 - 45 Years Of Lego in the USA

OK, it's time for my annual complaining about the first year of Lego in the USA..... The first Lego sets were sold in the USA in 1961. Most of the parts were produced from a Samsonite plant in Stratford Ontario, with specialty parts coming from (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Janey, interesting questions, and I will not respond to them individually, but just give my overall "feeling" about things. I am not currently under NDA to TLC, but I have been in the past. As far as the interaction that happened while I was (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Well not all the "AFOL big mouths" are in the program! ;-p As someone who's done his fair share of "positive critiquing" of TLG, I unfortunately have been busy mapping out the proverbial "Lego Genome" (all Lego sets/elements ever produced (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) That's a good question. It's been a long time since I was 'prolific', but I am in the MDP. In general, NDA's cover confidential information actually disclosed (on purpose or accidently), not other informaiton. The problem comes in keeping (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) I'm under NDA, and have been thinking about this very thing. I have a blog entry about half-written about the subject, but - alas - I'm so busy it's been delayed a bit... (...) Yes. (...) Benefiting, with caveats, see below. (...) Absolutely (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact