 General / 52420
  Set renders in Spring 2006 S@H catalog?

I just got the Spring 2006 S@H catalog and thought I noticed that some of the sets in it are not photographs of the models, but in fact computer-generated renders. Is this my imagination? I think it is particularly noticeable in sets like 7893 (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set renders in Spring 2006 S@H catalog?

(...) I've noticed this as well, in growing frequency on packaging as well as the catalogs. Like Disney, I think TLC has decided to forgo traditional artistic venues and concentrate their efforts in the CGI realm. During a PennLUG group trip to Toys (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)