 General / 52407 (-20)
  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Like others have said, it's hard to pick just one, but the first to spring to mind is Johannes Koehler's "The Tower in the Lonely Woods": (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Lindsay Frederick Braun's (URL) and (URL) der Grosse>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Really tough. There's so many good ones. Jason Allemann's U.S.S. Discovery: (URL) John Neal's (URL) TCLTC layout> is an example of true Lego "Craftsmanship". Sean Kenney's (URL) Greenwich Village> set a new standard for urban detailing - that (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Somebody has FAR too many pastel bricks. Color me mint green - I'm jealous! Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Gallery: (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Well, I tend to more amazed by MOCs live and in person than in pictures, so, hard as it is to choose, I am judging based on the degree of "jaw drop" when I first saw this MOC. Trouble is, I can't find pictures online, but I think numerous (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Among my favorites have been the Eschers done by Andrew Lipson and Daniel Shiu. Unfortunately the blueyonder links seem to be dead. :-( Maggie C. (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) this is impossible, and can't limit myself to one! these are mocs that have totally beetled my inspiration buckets at some time or another, and is nowhere near close to highlighting my extensive 'other people's lego' folder. petra by rattus: (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) I could look at this all day (...) (URL) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) A couple of mine include: (URL) one that got me into LEGO cranes. (URL) of my favourite cranes. (URL) of my favourite bridge designs. (URL) great bridge. (URL) of my favourite locomotives. (URL) favourite "micro" creation. ROSCO (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Favorite? I don't think I could pick an all time favorite, but I remember being really impressed with and old time gas station that, I think, Thomas Avery (please correct me if I am wrong) created for a contest a few years ago. I was unable to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) There's so many good ones! My favourites are early models by James Mathis, especially the BOB train from Germany: (URL) DB Class 212 / V100 from Michael Jasper was always impressive: (URL) Junction from Erik Brok is an amazing train/town (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) It took me a bit to find it again, but the Alien Queen by Jeff Ranjo. (URL) The original Lugnet post is here: (URL) -Elroy (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  What is your favorite MOC of all time?

I regulary look at brickshelf for new creations, but I know that there are so many other creations out there that I (or someone else for that matter) have never seen. So I thought it would be intresting to see other MOCS there may be out there.. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Brickfetish - A Lego History Site

Hi: I am pleased to announce a completely new, updated version of my site: (URL) The site traces the history of Lego, the company, their toys and the Kirk Christiansen family, from the beginnings of time until 1960 (although the rest of the timeline (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Micromotor RF signals

Just a random observation I made about four years ago. If you have one of those red micromotors (easy) AND you have an old radio - one that can tune in police band (not so easy), you can try this. Tune the radio to around 167MHz ("around" specified (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet: WAKE UP!

I tried so hard to stay out of this farce but I can't help it any longer. Normally Eric's antics are at least entertaining, but now I'm mad. This is what pushed me over the edge: (...) What is WRONG with you people?! Suzanne?! I can't believe this (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Murfle?

(...) The way Lugnet is built, any changes like murlfing or editting of one's post and including FTX format, won't work in NNTP. Back when I'd chat with Todd often, I'd give him ideas on improvements to Lugnet's software, and many of those ideas (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Murfle?

(...) It seems to me the message remains the same on the NNTP server, and more importantly the search index, so searching for any word in the original post will retrieve it. In fact, searching for one of the known "questionable" words in the post (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Murfle?

(...) Tim, I agree, to a point, I don't really care if LUGNET decides that "murflement" is THEIR answer. I don't know Suz or Todd, to any great degree aside from having the pleasure of meeting them both, but I feel I have conversed with Todd enough (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Murfle?

It's also curious that a search for "murfl" turns up nothing. Still, I think it's a good idea to rein in some of the meanness... (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact