 General / 52318
52317  |  52319
Subject:
Who is running LEGOfan.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 02:07:27 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Who is running LEGOfan.org? (I know who) I just notice, if I was a new person to the site, and had a question or a problem loging on.

What I mean is there no real easy way to find out or contact somewhere on the ‘site’ to send a email to the people in charge running the site. It would be great to see a HELP section or something.

feedback@legofan.org, help@legofan.org, info@legofan.org, contact@legofan.org,

-Abner