 General / 52202 (-10)
  Happy Holidays to all!

May the coming year bring peace, happiness, and lots and lots of brick and plates! David Simmons xenobuzz@earthlink.net (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Keychains overview

(...) It is almost that one: (URL) wonder if it is worth something... I was thinking of using it, but it is probably to valuable for that... I'd nettrer keep it in my ccllection Sonnich (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Keychains overview

(...) G'day and Merry Christmas. It's a little difficult to give any info about the keychain without a piccie...Is it a Fabuland one from the orchestra set, or the red minifig with black "forage cap"? Orchestra set is: (URL) is: (URL) is it (...) (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Keychains overview

Merry christmas everyone! I have got a keychain, which looks like one from the Legonland orcestra (it is probably 15+ years old). There some overviews of keychains out there, e.g, on Brickshelf, but I cannot find them right now. Can anyone tell me? (...) (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Dreaming of a 1960's German/American Lego Christmas......

Happy Holidays to all! Here's my pic (shown it before, but what the heck, it's the Holidays!) of what a circa 1962-63 Lego Christmas would be like if AFOL's existed back then..... :-) I call it a "German-American Christmas", since it shows a mixture (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  NELUG 12/2005 Greenberg train layout.

The following is a link to a story that appears on our website. The one omission to the story was the fact that we consistantly had about 80% more folks around our layout than any other at the show. I think this has become common for most LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Rarest Lego Windows/Doors (from Sweden)

Eric Strand brought this to my attention.... I have never seen these before in yellow... From 1953-56 TLG made the first old style windows/doors that matched the classic era windows/doors of 1956-87, but they were without studs on top. These were (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Lego outsourcing Duplo production

Let the outsourcing (and complaining) begin... (URL) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Frozen sort of Caption Contest

(URL) Hey, think up a good caption for this pic I took in the freezing fog a couple days ago. The best I hear by December 25th will get a prize - this guy mailed to them (as soon as the snow melts and I can find him again). Good luck! -Matt :) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX) !!

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote: snippidee doodaa (...) I was wondering if i could get th old selection of bricks & if there's a way to choose 'all bricks' like in LDD 1.3 Jeff (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact