 General / 52095
    Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You know, Binky... I hear Bionicle stuff doesn't come apart when you drop it... maybe you should stick to that? ++Lar (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Lol, I get the impression that may be the general consensus... if, the next club get-together, everybody huddles protectively over their mocs when I approach, hey, I can take a hint if it's delivered at nuclear proportions. :) Kelly (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)