 General / 52093
    Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, I wasn't involved in the toting... I think it was Jeremy/ Frank (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama —Jeremy Rear
   (...) It was me...I just never showed my face. :-) -jeremy gplr visit <www.gplr.org Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders> (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)