 General / 52092 (-20)
  LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama

So here's the lowdown... The local LEGO train club (GPLR) was invited to participate in a pilot program to set up a display inside one of the cases at our local LEGO Brand store. We're one of three clubs participating, and the last one to install (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Little Happy Things

When you pulling out some 1x4 tiles and you notice a yellow one with the black diagonal stripes. I love those! Dave S. (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  NGLTC LEGO tree at the Festival of Trees

(URL) For the past 4 years the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) has sponsored a display at the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s Festival of Trees. This is an event that consists of hundreds of decorated Christmas trees, wreaths, events, rides (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX) !!

  Re: Using Poser6 to generate Lego sculptures.

(...) Still haven't heard back from the Poser software vendor. I'm starting to think that they don't take Legos seriously. ;) I added a more interesting pose to the (URL) folder> and a (URL) render>. (URL) -dw (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) I'm just a little horrified that you opened up your advent calendar before December. I've been wanting to for two months already, but I've patiently been waiting. It's okay. I love you anyway. (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - NEW TRADE!!!

SEVEN DAYS!! One very nice, very MISB 8417 Mag Wheel Master, has been awaiting its proper postage. It has taken seven days, and a few oh-so-close offers; but NQJ will move forward. That's right, you heard it here; If I did not see it with my own (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Lowell (?) spheres & S@H

(...) If anyone is interested, here are the building instructions for the ornament on the front cover of the new LEGO S@H catalog: (URL) Holidays! Ken Wright (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Hey, whatever happened to Shiri Dori?

I suspect that she was abducted and whisked away to Rigel 4, but I admit that my evidence is pretty thin. Dave! (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego stolen from Target

(...) Hey Sonnich, See (URL) this thread>. There are also threads on the Bricklink forums about this. Bruce (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX)

  Lego stolen from Target

I just noticed this story in a Danish Newspaper: (URL) like this guy has systematically arranged it. The same is on CNNs news: (URL) wonder if that is any of us. Or on BrickLink Sonnich (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Update On Bill Swanberg - Indicted by Grand Jury

(...) And I just saw it on CNN Headline News... (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Update On Bill Swanberg - Indicted by Grand Jury

Looks like Bill is one step closer to making new friends in cellblock C. And This time Bricklink made the story. (URL) RENO, Nev. -- A 40-year-old man has been arrested for stealing Legos from several Target stores in Oregon. William Swanberg was (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops) !!

  Re: New Exo-Force lego anime influenced minifigs and mechs!

I just picked up 7705 and I agree on the designs. While Lego is paying attention to the mecha lovers out there they haven't really embraced a great design yet. A lot of nice pieces and the new minifigs make it a pretty good value for the cost (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Lowell (?) spheres & S@H

So the friendly postman drops off the November S@H catalog, and bright and shiny on the front cover... a Christmas sphere! Really nice. On the very back page in the lower left corner it mentions "Shown on front cover: Vintage inspirational LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Lego shaped and colored hard drives

LaCie is making hard drives that look like Lego blocks (but bigger, of course!) and color coded by capacity! Check out (URL) LaCie's site seems to be down now... Roy (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the worst Lego-related thing you've ever done?

(...) < <SNIP> (...) One question: Did you get the employee discount? :-) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The history of LEGO in Norway

(...) Thanks Jim! Yes Norway was the first country (besides Denmark) that sold Lego. As has already been mentioned the first Lego sales to Norway were sets that were produced IN Norway. This production probably continued on into the late 1950's. By (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Vote for your favourite toy

(URL) notice the link they have for LEGO is to the LUGNET Cool Site of the Week... ROSCO (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup

(...) Calum, The great thing about NQJ aka Brick It Forward is that there is no ending time set. Just to keep you in the loop, I was in deep discussion with several people yesterday who were offering me fantastic sets. I am not at liberty to name (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What's the worst Lego-related thing you've ever done?

(...) Not sure about illegal but perhaps. When I worked retail if we no longer had an item and another store did we could have it shipped from a store that did. When KK1 was ending I noticed that the sets were 40-50% off so I checked the system to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact